Tech, Health, News, Sports and Education
Richard is the Designer of Curriculum with the new groundbreaking learning movement titled The Universal America Learning Environment™. Currently he is working on the 2014 summer course: Classroom Ethics and Behavior Analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree Public Health from the Thomas Edison State College in Trenton, New Jersey.
- 12 years experience in community health, health education, and related fields, plus two years of work experience as a health educator, community health worker, and related experience
- Bilingual (English/Chinese)
- Strong communication and writing skills
- 5 years of experience preparing and delivering health education presentations
- Community organizing and related experience working with hard-to –reach populations
- The Facts of the Paris Accord Agreement
- Can We Reduce Terror Attacks?
- In Two Days Geert Wilders May Galvanize A Movement
- How Globalism Became A Rallying Cry For The Right
- A Reminder That Constitutional Protections Are Once Again Paramount
- The Military Industrial Complex Wants Another Cold War
- Bannon’s Apocalyptic Vision: Islamic Jihadism Vs. The West
- Reasons The Alt-Right May Grow Impatient With Trump
- Christian Supremacy and Alt-Right Fascism Converge Under A Bannon/Trump Presidency
- Trump Nominates Neil Gorsuch for the Supreme Court: A Judicial Overview