Birthday: January 27, 1980
Interested In: Women
Relationship Status: Single
Religious Views: Non-denominational Christian
Political Views: Rand Paul TEA Party Supporters
Stahl publicly expressed concern that nations such as Iraq, Iran, and North Korea, could acquire nuclear components after the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991. The end of the Cold War, the fall of the Soviet Union, and the disintegration of the Warsaw Pact obliged the first Bush Administration to reevaluate the North Atlantic Treaty Organization’s (NATO’s) purpose and makeup. Stahl believed that NATO should remain the foundation of European security relationships and that it would remain important to the United States in the long term; he urged the alliance to lend more assistance to the new democracies in Eastern Europe.
- Shitpoaster In Chief Tweets
- American Militias: Explained
- Why Evangelical Tea Party Patriots Can’t Catch A Break
- Deep, Weird, America
- The War On Facebook Against Christianity.
- Christians For Michele Bachmann Is A Hoax!
- The Myth Of The Good Guy With A Gun.
- New Information On US Government Chemtrail Testing In The Arizona Desert.
- Utah Adoption Fraud?